Writing, education, and creative consulting
Let me help your voice stand out!
Writing and editing
- Content writing
- Resumes, cover letters, profiles
- Corporate and personal biographies
- Formatting, proofing, and preparation for publication
- Marketing materials
- Assistance with design of creative content, such as books and presentations
- Development of storyline, plot, characters, and settings.
- Full coaching and accountability
- Project research assistance
- Development of curricula for education programs of all kinds
- Design of surveys and needs assessments
- Specialized tutoring and educational support for all ages and subjects
- Essay and thesis review and support
- Development of presentation script and flow
- Design of supporting materials (charts, slideshows, handouts, etc)
- Presentation skill coaching
- Constructive practice sessions
Book layout design
- Book layout and preparation
- Full proofreading of MS for submission and publication readiness
- Design of graphic elements, including cover, illustrations, charts, etc
- Obtaining permissions of outside material
- Create a lasting memory of a person and an event with a custom composed and designed book.
- The Legacy Book will feature photographs, images, stories, quotations – everything needed to tell the full tale of a blessed life or event.
“Keith’s patience and attention to detail helped steer my manuscript from good to great.”
Why choose me
Over 20 books completed, 150+ blog entries, numerous short stories and articles published, an amazing attention to detail, and a healthy obsession with language and the creative process
I will provide honest assessment of your work, along with encouragement and detailed recommendations to achieve your goals.
I will be kind and respectful of the work and passion you apply to your projects.
I will bring a full range of educational and writing expertise for you to use as a resource.
I will be fully dedicated to your success. My primary concerns will be for your project to meet your goals and to portray your voice.
“I felt that Keith was personally invested in my success. He took the time to thoroughly understand what I wanted to communicate before he gave me advice. He was able to help me develop my voice.”
S.S., Chicago IL
“Before when I would write, I felt disoriented, knowing that there was so much I wanted to say but feeling like I couldn’t get the right points across. When I worked with Dr. Mankin, I felt understood and my writing became clear.”
N.V., Durham NC
“Keith was instrumental in helping me write, edit, and self-publish my first book. His knowledge was invaluable to me as a new author with a big vision to share with others. He was patient, thorough and working with him was very easy.”
G.T., Dallas TX
This morning, I attended, as representative of the District, the Rotary Four Way Test Speech Competition for all-Plano high schools. I was allowed to give a brief welcome and introduction to the small crowd of speakers, welcoming to the status of “Rotary Alumni,” and...
I found a picture of one of the bookcases in the now gone Comics Room at my parents’ house on Dean Road. The shelves are crowded with eighteen surprisingly neat piles of our treasured books, most with covers torn or corners lost, all pored over, memorized, and loved....
There is an unsettled disquiet about a war, even in another part of the world, even not fully involving us. We know it is there in the images of people hiding in dugout spaces, perched with guns in the snow on ruined walls. We feel it reverberating in the blare of...