Writing, education, and creative consulting
Let me help your voice stand out!
Writing and editing
- Content writing
- Resumes, cover letters, profiles
- Corporate and personal biographies
- Formatting, proofing, and preparation for publication
- Marketing materials
- Assistance with design of creative content, such as books and presentations
- Development of storyline, plot, characters, and settings.
- Full coaching and accountability
- Project research assistance
- Development of curricula for education programs of all kinds
- Design of surveys and needs assessments
- Specialized tutoring and educational support for all ages and subjects
- Essay and thesis review and support
- Development of presentation script and flow
- Design of supporting materials (charts, slideshows, handouts, etc)
- Presentation skill coaching
- Constructive practice sessions
Book layout design
- Book layout and preparation
- Full proofreading of MS for submission and publication readiness
- Design of graphic elements, including cover, illustrations, charts, etc
- Obtaining permissions of outside material
- Create a lasting memory of a person and an event with a custom composed and designed book.
- The Legacy Book will feature photographs, images, stories, quotations – everything needed to tell the full tale of a blessed life or event.
“Keith’s patience and attention to detail helped steer my manuscript from good to great.”
Why choose me
Over 20 books completed, 150+ blog entries, numerous short stories and articles published, an amazing attention to detail, and a healthy obsession with language and the creative process
I will provide honest assessment of your work, along with encouragement and detailed recommendations to achieve your goals.
I will be kind and respectful of the work and passion you apply to your projects.
I will bring a full range of educational and writing expertise for you to use as a resource.
I will be fully dedicated to your success. My primary concerns will be for your project to meet your goals and to portray your voice.
“I felt that Keith was personally invested in my success. He took the time to thoroughly understand what I wanted to communicate before he gave me advice. He was able to help me develop my voice.”
S.S., Chicago IL
“Before when I would write, I felt disoriented, knowing that there was so much I wanted to say but feeling like I couldn’t get the right points across. When I worked with Dr. Mankin, I felt understood and my writing became clear.”
N.V., Durham NC
“Keith was instrumental in helping me write, edit, and self-publish my first book. His knowledge was invaluable to me as a new author with a big vision to share with others. He was patient, thorough and working with him was very easy.”
G.T., Dallas TX
Today the world went collectively gaga over an accident of the calendar. On “Twos-day,” 2/22/22, the true superstitious underpinnings of our society were on full display. People got married in droves (“two-by-two” I guess), celebrated the births of auspicious...
Another Super Bowl. I’ve seen them all, you know, some with more interest than others. Although I can recall little about the first one in 1967 (not even called the Super Bowl then), I do remember my brother David’s incredible excitement. Somehow, he was a Green Bay...
In the ancient world, the Olympics were a quadrennial time of truce. States laid down their weapons to allow the athletes to come together for open if not friendly competition. That’s the myth at least. Now during two separate Olympic cycles the bully leader of Russia...